Single Family Residence on West Iris Avenue, Visalia, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionSingle story; newer comp roof; new AC; new forced air heating; new triple pane windows; hardwood floors under carpet; sun room w/back wall of glass added w/permit. Newer plaster in pool. Close to school and shopping.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1954
- Square Footage:1850.00
- Lot Size: 9324.00 SqFt (0.21 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Uncovered Sprinklers Manual
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Pantry
- School District:Visalia Schools
- High School:Mt. Whitney
- Junior High School:Divisidero
- Grade School:Conyer
- Listing Broker:Kitty Fitch
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.