Single-Family Home on East Saginaw Way, Fresno, CA
Property Description2 bed, 1 bath home. Ready for the right buyer to repair or convert. Short Sale. CASH ONLY. Boarded up. NO ENTRY without Listing Agent present. Fire Report attached as an External Document.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1955
- Square Footage:1213.00
- Lot Size: 7860.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Tioga
- Grade School:Pyle
- Listing Broker:Kapua Tadich
- Listing Office:Clovis 1st Real Estate Services Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.