Single-Family Home on TOLLHOUSE Road, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionMOUNTAIN ESTATE... one-of-a-kind Luxurious Oak Creek Ranch is situated on a beautiful 25 acres & features a 4,719 square foot beautifully finished luxury home,Plus guest house . This hilltop home, at 5,000 feet, provides panoramic Valley, sunset and snow-covered mountain views. There is no other property in the Shaver Lake area that offers as much as, or is comparable to, Oak Creek Ranch. As the owner /builders full-time residence, this has been a perfect & private compound. A second 2,000 s.f. home can be used as a guest house or as an income property. There are 3 additional buildings: A 2-story office with a 6-car garage and 2 very nice Ag barns . There is plenty of open space for additional storage, livestock ,gardens or farming. The home is amazing, the grounds very well-maintained, and pride-of-ownership is evident through-out the entire property.Paved drive , Clovis is only an approx. 35 minute drive .Rental income of approx. $20,000-. This is a Must See Property !!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2002
- Square Footage:8500.00
- Lot Size: 1112087.00 SqFt (25.53 acres)
- Baths:4.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Auberry
- Listing Broker:Rod Aluisi
- Listing Office:Rod Aluisi Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.