Single Family Residence on Lemon Avenue, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionBeazer home, shown by appointment only. This is a great home at a great price. 3 Bedrooms. two baths, open floor plan. Well maintained!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2005
- Square Footage:1606.00
- Lot Size: 6098.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera South
- Junior High School:Martin Luther King
- Grade School:Parkwood
- Listing Broker:Kenichi Bunden
- Listing Office:Independent Realty Group
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.