Single-Family Home on Road 52 , Reedley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThe Reedley Country Inn Bed & Breakfast is a charming farm cottage constructed in the early 1900's and completely renovated in 1989 into a country garden inn. The romantic gazebo amid thousands of roses is the perfect setting for a garden wedding, birthday or anniversary. The spacious grounds consist of two cottages surrounded by white picket fences. The single story cottage offers 4 individual bedrooms with private patios and private baths. Each room is uniquely decorated. The shared living room is arranged for easy conversation and has a full kitchen. The two-story cottage is a two bedroom suite with private bath and a balcony overlooking the garden. Below is the guest dining area.The inn also offers reception facilities for large groups. Included in the 19.47 acres are income producing plums.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1906
- Square Footage:5683.00
- Lot Size: 848113.00 SqFt (19.47 acres)
- Baths:6.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Riverview
- Grade School:Riverview
- Listing Broker:Elaine Colett
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.