Single-Family Home on Beal Fire Road, Auberry, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFabulous Gated 2 Story Custom built by Ron Matteson (Shaver Lake) on 5 acres. Above the Fog Line at approximately 3500 feet elevation, you will be mesmerized by the stunning 180 degree panoramic views. As you enter this unique home, you will be taken back by the Great Room displaying a wall of windows and magnificent views featuring a stone fireplace, entertainment center as well as a bar. There is a Master suite on the Main Level with a large spa type bathroom and sitting room. Another Master suite on the Lower Level also has it's own bathroom. The Kitchen has a large Butcher Block center Island with Jenn Air Stove and Zub Zero Refrigerator walk-in pantry with Wine Refrigerator and also displaying the incredible view with a large dining area and wood stove. There is also another bedroom and half bath in the lower level with access to the additional 3rd car garage. Enjoy the evening breeze in the hot tub on the deck!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:3650.00
- Lot Size: 217800.00 Acres (5.00 acres)
- Living Room:570
- Baths:3.50 (Shower)
- Formal Dining Room:380 Sqft.
- Extra Room:275
- Utility Room:70
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert, Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Joetta Winter
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.