Condominium on East Cambridge Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionNice condo 2 bd/2 ba living room with a door & security door to backyard, family room with fireplace, master bathroom shower, main bath shower and tub, updated windows, tile in kitchen, entry, and hall. Kitchen with eating area, dishwasher, pantry, & indoor laundry. Common area sparkling pool & laundry room.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1970
- Square Footage:1280.00
- Lot Size: 988.00 SqFt (0.02 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Pantry
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Scandinavian
- Grade School:Norseman
- Listing Broker:Susan Yepez
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.