Single Family Residence on West Locust Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful home, beautiful neighborhood, and a beautiful NEW PRICE! Don't miss this deal - sellers are ready for your offer. Your amazing turn-key-ready home is here! Located in the coveted Lake Van Ness area, this 3779 square foot home has something for everyone. Completely remodeled in 2004, it has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Two of the bedrooms are split-level, and can be used as workout areas, playrooms or an office! Gorgeous bay windows look out onto your beautiful water-conscious landscaping. The large and open family room is a great area for kids, family time, or spending time with friends. Brand new carpet and window coverings compliment the beautiful wood floors, granite trim and maple cabinetry. Relax outside with a beautiful pool, deck and covered patio area. You deserve to own your dream home!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1965
- Square Footage:3779.00
- Lot Size: 13824.00 SqFt (0.32 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Forkner
- Listing Broker:Barbara Koomjan
- Listing Office:Koomjan Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.