Single-Family Home on Flint Avenue, Lemoore, Kings, CA
Property DescriptionThe elegant 5,675 square foot, two-story residence is complemented by beautiful landscaping and a gated entrance. The 4-bedroom, 4-full and 2-half bath home includes twin master suites and high vaulted ceilings, accented with chandeliers and recessed lighting. The outstanding turn-key horse facility includes a 21,472 square foot horse barn which features 8 box stalls with runs, 8 mare motel stalls, covered saddling/work area, 2 wash racks, an office, tack room, a feed/vet room and a utility room/restroom. The facility also includes a 42,000 square foot covered arena, round pens, cutting pen, turnout pen, hot walker, exercise track and miles of quality metal fencing. Other support buildings consist of a caretaker home, a hay barn/trailer storage building, and a shop/equipment storage building. A Pro Cutter mechanical cow, cattle loading and handling equipment and a California Livestock brand registration are also included with the facility.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:5675.00
- Lot Size: 1743271.00 Acres (40.02 acres)
- Baths:4.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Lemoore Schools
- High School:Lemoore Union
- Junior High School:Island
- Grade School:Island
- Listing Broker:Dan Kevorkian
- Listing Office:Pearson Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.