Single Family Residence on Lago Bello Lane Lane, Friant, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionA brand new home at Bella Vista by Bonadelle Neighborhoods. This 1,746 sq. ft. home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (dual vanities in both bathrooms), 2 car garage, great room with fireplace, great room/dining room, breakfast bar, pantry, laundry room & covered patio on a 7,606 sq. ft. lot. Upgraded large lot, steel appliances and sink, Beech-Manta Ray cabinets, coach lights, pre wired for ceiling fan in master bedroom, garage exit door to side yard, granite countertop in master bath and bath 2, 2 tone paint, upgraded tile floor on bath 2 vanity floor, dining room and laundry room hallway to bedroom 4. *Prices and offers can be modified or discontinued at anytime.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1746.00
- Lot Size: 7606.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Liberty
- Listing Broker:Dean Pryor
- Listing Office:Pryor Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.