Property DescriptionHUGE REDUCTION $29K! That's not all,wall paper throughout has been removed and newly painted.Now you can have it all!Life on the lake (without the drive).Close to golf clubs,San Joaquin Country Club & Fig Garden Golf Club and award-winning Sierra Sport & Racket Club.A beautiful home situated on the lake with great views. Pride of ownership shows throughout this Leo Wilson built home.One of the largest floor plans on a large lot.Spacious kitchen,living room, family room,dining room,large guest rooms & master suite.Featuring: dual pane windows, custom plantation shutters, kitchen with granite counter tops, back splash, breakfast bar, large pantry, marble counter tops in bathrooms, separate laundry room with sink & lots of storage. Enter the large loft with built-in bookshelves & storage to the master suite and bath, separate tub & shower, his & her walk-in closet. Additional built-in cabinets in garage. SqFt between tax records and appraiser vary slightly, buyer to verify.
- Property Type: PUD
- Year Built:1984
- Square Footage:3110.00
- Lot Size: 10460.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Enclosed Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Mature Landscape, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Forkner
- Listing Broker:Karyn Milutinovich
- Listing Office:C-21 C Watson Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.