Single Family Residence on West Lake Van Ness Circle, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLive at the Lake. Lake Van Ness that is. Enjoy all the amenities of Lake Van Ness while living in one of the premier gated communities in Fresno. This home shows like new. Upon entering you are greeted by the formal dining room that is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The beautiful kitchen is the center of the home and features an abundance of custom cabinetry, granite counters, center island, custom lighting, huge pantry and all the amenities you would expect from a home of this caliber. Flowing freely from the gourmet kitchen is the casual dining area and the truly great room with vaulted ceilings, a warm fireplace and stunning views of the rear grounds and lake. Upstairs is the spacious owners suite and two additional bedrooms and a bath. The beautifully landscaped rear grounds feature a large patio, plenty of green area and a boat dock where you can launch many a sunset cruise around the lake. Location, Prestige and Price. This home has it all, go see it today.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2002
- Square Footage:3400.00
- Lot Size: 12000.00 SqFt (0.28 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Formal Dining Room:252 Sqft.
- Eating Area:176
- Great Room:432
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Forkner
- Listing Broker:Paula Conner
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.