Single-Family Home on Bretz Point Ln Lane, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis fabulous 7 brm 5 ba builder owned home located in exclusive gated Granite Ridge offers unobstructed commanding views of the valley and surrounding mountains.Three levels featuring the ultimate in custom features and amenities.5 fireplaces..granite counters,tile/stone floors,solid wood doors Huge great room with wood burning rock fireplace and rustic beams and knotty pine ceiling.Large gourmet kitchen with Thermador commercial 6 burner cooktop 3 ovens micro and trash compactor and frplc.The main level opens up to a wrap around balcony,wood burning fplc ,bbq and lg seating area.Also on main level are 2 baths ..master and one bedroom.Top level has a lrg sitting area with views and a living/seating/TV area + two brms and ba and a dry bar w refr.Bottom level features an entire separate apt with living area,bedroom,bath,kitchen and balcony.Adjacent to apt is a large gameroom w frplc.. 2 additional brms and ba with access to wrap around deck.This is a very lrg exquisite mountain retreat.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2007
- Square Footage:5307.00
- Lot Size: 22500.00 SqFt (0.52 acres)
- Baths:5.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Stone,Shingle
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Masonry, Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Chris Whitteaker
- Listing Office:Reliant Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.