Single-Family Home on Garnet Lane, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionStunning new custom mountain home located in Quartz Mountain. Inside the great room, there is laminate floors, 42 gas fireplace, and vaulted wood ceilings and large windows which allow for great natural light. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a large island with breakfast bar. The two master suites are situated on the main floor, one which has a jacuzzi tub. Upstairs are the remaining two bedrooms with a shared bathroom and the large game room which is great for entertaining. Outside is a large trex deck with wrought iron railings plus a circular driveway for easy arrival with boats or trailers. Amazing value!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2014
- Square Footage:2953.00
- Lot Size: 22220.00 Acres (0.51 acres)
- Baths:3.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stone,Other
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:James Huebner
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.