Single-Family Home on East Clinton Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis home has it all! There is the main home and then a separate mother-n-law setup or a rental unit. Currently the unit has been rented at $800 per mo. Rental unit is 1/1,and approx 950SF. Main home has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, bonus or den or office room. Living room and dining room combination. Property has RV parking and electric/sewer hook-up on west side. Seller very motivated! Property being sold AS IS. Seller can not do any repairs and/or inspections.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:2034.00
- Lot Size: 18900.00 SqFt (0.43 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Scandinavian
- Grade School:Ericson
- Listing Broker:Desiree Foxen
- Listing Office:Foxen Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.