Single-Family Home on 6th Avenue, Corcoran, Kings, CA
Property DescriptionApproximately one year old ADT Security system installed. Central ac/heating. Nearer to freeway 43. Close to market and all shopping centers. Close proximity to working places.Metal shop is on the property. The property also has tool shop and animal shed. All these are metal structures. The property is fenced. Horse property too. Buyers to verify.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1948
- Square Footage:2226.00
- Lot Size: 42253.00 SqFt (0.97 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Corcoran Unified
- High School:Corcoran
- Junior High School:Corcoran Schools
- Grade School:Corcoran Schools
- Listing Broker:Usha Chalasani
- Listing Office:Target Realty & Mortgage
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.