Single Family Residence on North Van Ness Boulev, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionAbsolutely stunning, updated & remodeled Mid-Century Modern home on 2.5 acres of Van Ness extension. Designed by world renowned Architect Harwell Hamilton Harris, this estate has been published numerous times & is one of the most architecturally significant homes in Fresno. Harris's design offers garden views from every room creating a luscious indoor/outdoor experience. The brilliant rejuvenation of the home includes only the finest materials & tech updates including polished concrete floors, solid zebra wood custom cabinetry, white quartz, Thermador professional, Electrolux, Kohler, Rinnai, cat5 central feed & LED lighting throughout. Brilliant design, attention to detail & functionality is the theme of the chef's kitchen, eating area & work station. Baths are equally spectacular and the Master suite is a world of it's own w/shoji screened garden views. Masterfully placed on the site, the homes grounds, pool, patios, gardens and open space is truly a private or entertaining oasis.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Style:Mid-Century Modern
- Year Built:1957
- Square Footage:2979.00
- Lot Size: 108900.00 SqFt (2.50 acres)
- Style:Mid-Century Modern
- Baths:3.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: 13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Malloch
- Listing Broker:Eldon Daetweiler
- Listing Office:Fresno Modern Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.