Single-Family Home on Spring Valley Road, Tollhouse, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeset on all sides with veritable walls of glass, this museum-like home is set on approximately 4 acres of serenely treed hills overlooking the San Joaquin Valley. Like stepping into the mind of Piet Mondrian (or one of his paintings), this 2888 SF, four bedroom home will leave you wanting for nothing. A chef-grade kitchen with restaurant-quality gas range and SS appliances, full wet bar, 2-story dining room, 3-sided fireplace & spacious utility room comprise the main level, and a master bathroom retreat with en suite spa bath awaits upstairs. The expansive lot offers not just privacy that can't be matched anywhere else in Fresno/Clovis, but a life of uncompromising excellence and style.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1983
- Square Footage:2888.00
- Lot Size: 217800.00 Acres (5.00 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Metal
- Features: Concrete, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Pantry
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Sierra
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Jason Farris
- Listing Office:Fresyes Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.