Single Family Residence on East Buckingham Way, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionClassic Old Fig Garden Home situated on a Tree lined street in the heart of Old Fig Garden. This beautiful Three Bedroom, Three Bath Home also boasts an Office, Cozy Family Room and a Spacious Formal Living Room. At the Entry you look thru large windows to the Rear Yard that features a Sparkling Swimming Pool and a Large Yard for entertaining. The Formal Living Room offers a Fireplace with a Gas Log Insert and views of the lovely gardens. The Formal Dining Room is adjacent to the Chef's Kitchen offering Gas Range, Stainless Steel Sink, Granite Counters and an Abundance of Cabinets. A cozy Nook completes the Kitchen. The Family Room is a few steps from the Kitchen and features beamed ceiling, a Fireplace and an adjacent Bath. The Bedroom wing offers an incredible Master Suite with His and Hers Closets, His and Hers Vanities, Steam Shower, a Jetted Tub and French Doors leading to the rear garden. The Two additional Bedrooms share the Hall Bath w.Separate Tub and Shower. A must See!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1940
- Square Footage:3054.00
- Lot Size: 16080.00 SqFt (0.37 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Uncovered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Evaporative Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Wawona
- Grade School:Powers Ginsburg
- Listing Broker:Angie Hyatt
- Listing Office:Hyatt Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.