Single-Family Home on East california Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionGreat condition house 3Bds,2Baths 2Car finish garage, all beauty title floor look , like a model home,back and side patio cement floor , show and sale, its in a cul-de-sac area
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2002
- Square Footage:1115.00
- Lot Size: 4480.00 SqFt (0.10 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Other, Covered, Concrete Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Edison
- Junior High School:Bud Gaston
- Grade School:Lincoln
- Listing Broker:Martha Garcia
- Listing Office:Modern Broker, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.