Single-Family Home on Bonadelle Avenue, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionLovely newer custom home on 1.16 acres with 4 car garage. Home is bright and cheerful and includes great room open to dining area and kitchen, separate living room, sharp kitchen with black quartz counter tops, two ovens, trash compactor and extra counter workspace with cabinetry, huge master suite with double walk-in closets, tub and sitting area, Jack n Jill bathroom set-up for two bedrooms, plus isolated fourth bedroom & bath wing with separate entrance. In addition, home includes huge walk-in pantry, two offices (one in garage not included in square footage),two air conditioning units, attached 4 car garage and a tile roof. Home features vaulted ceilings in great room, kitchen, living room and master suite, and 9' ceilings in other rooms to give an open feeling throughout. Quality floor coverings include 14 ceramic tile in kitchen and laminated flooring in many rooms. Property includes fenced yard with many trees, with plenty of extra room to build a second home or shop!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2007
- Square Footage:2976.00
- Lot Size: 50530.00 SqFt (1.16 acres)
- Baths:4.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Golden Valley
- High School:Liberty
- Junior High School:Ranchos
- Grade School:Webster
- Listing Broker:Paul Sobaje
- Listing Office:Continental Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.