Single-Family Home on Morton Avenue, Sanger, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHome needs to be demolished due to City requirements. Price is for lot and home together and sold AS IS
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1930
- Square Footage:644.00
- Lot Size: 8000.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:1.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Evaporative Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Washington Academic
- Grade School:Wilson
- Listing Broker:Christine Majors
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Westland Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.