Single-Family Home on North Aspen Road, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionEast Village Charmer, This cute and charming family cabin is located in the popular East Village. Open floor plan with three bedrooms and two baths. Sit on the deck and enjoy the fresh mountain air. With a level lot and ample parking you can enjoy the home year around. Walk to restaurants and shops. This cabin is a rental and has a great rental history.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1989
- Square Footage:1040.00
- Lot Size: 10560.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Free Standing
- Water/Sewer:Public Sewer, Community Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Sierra
- Listing Broker:Kathleen Kuhner
- Listing Office:Pinnacle Real Estate of Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.