Single-Family Home on Elm Avenue, Chowchilla, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionDon't let this Short Sale pass you buy! Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home.Tile roof, indoor laundry room, newer well desired area, extra large garage. A Must See.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2005
- Square Footage:1884.00
- Lot Size: 7145.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Chowchilla
- High School:Chowchilla
- Junior High School:Wilson
- Grade School:Chowchilla Schools
- Listing Broker:Nellyann Enos
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.