Single-Family Home on Northhill Street, Selma, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFell out of escrow. Back on Market.Please make a reasonable offer. Carpet and tile allowance. Two story with 5 bedrooms and with very good curb appeal. Other houses on this same street also are two story homes, making this a very unique area in the well established Northwest Selma area. This home is 2208 sf and shows good openness inside on the ground floor, plus it also has one medium sized bedroom downstairs.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1965
- Square Footage:2208.00
- Lot Size: 8591.00 SqFt (0.20 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Selma
- High School:Selma
- Junior High School:Lincoln
- Grade School:Jackson
- Listing Broker:Dale McAnulty
- Listing Office:London Properties-Kingsburg
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.