Single-Family Home on Morgan Canyon Road, Prather, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionExtremely rare opportunity to own acreage and home with views in Prather, CA. Home is located close to the hill top with gorgeous views. Total of 15 acres, lush hill side trees and large open valleys, hill top with 360 degree views. One of the most unique homes ever built in the central valley! Over 2,000 square feet, wrap around decks, granite built into the home, truly a must see! Let your vision be your guide, too many possibilities to list. Total of 3 APN's. Call today for your exclusive showing.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1978
- Square Footage:2228.00
- Lot Size: 653400.00 Acres (15.00 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Sierra
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Ryan Ramirez
- Listing Office:RYAN Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.