Single-Family Home on Camelia Avenue, Sanger, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionNEW HOME! SINGLE STORY! Beautiful home just released! Stunning exterior with stone accents. Amazing interior features with unmatched energy efficiencies. Stop by and let our professional sales team show you what Evergreen is all about!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2015
- Square Footage:1803.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Washington Academic
- Grade School:Reagan
- Listing Broker:Kevin Coates
- Listing Office:The Advantage Group, New Home Marketing, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.