Single-Family Home on Coyote Pass Lane, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionYou will love this one of a kind custom on 20 acres in Clovis N. sch. dist., located in the prestigious gated Quail Oaks sub division. This awesome home was designed w/soaring ceilings, stacked stone fireplace & angled walls of glass. Bring the outside in with rock outcroppings jetting out of the redwood deck, 100 yr. old oak trees & wildflowers as your canvas. This special home has been well maintained from its unique 100 yr. tile roof to the Rocky Mountain quartz & hickory wood floors. In spring time enjoy 2 ponds, a well house, 4 car garage + office just for him, 20 acres fenced for cattle & a private entry gate. All new stainless appliances include Wolfe range, double ovens, Sub Zero frig + Granite counters, new 5 ton & 2 ton 14 seer air-conditioners, extra-large laundry room, loft area, large baths & amazing storage are a few of the fabulous features of this phenomenal home. 15 min. drive to Clovis & Herndon.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:2831.00
- Lot Size: 839401.00 SqFt (19.27 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C, Covered, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis North
- Junior High School:Granite Ridge
- Grade School:Bud Rank
- Listing Broker:Susan Smith
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.