Single-Family Home on South Elm Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful home in the outskirts of Fresno, sitting on an acre lot. with gated pool there is pool house with changing room and bathroom. This home has been upgraded with granite counter tops and back splash in kitchen new appliances stainless steel. tiled through out new carpet in all the bedrooms. newer ac unit, roof 9 years old. to many features to mention MUST SEE.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1953
- Square Footage:4394.00
- Lot Size: 43560.00 SqFt (1.00 acres)
- Baths:4.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Independent
- High School:Washington Union
- Junior High School:Pacific Union
- Grade School:Pacific Union
- Listing Broker:Leticia Jacobo
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate-Flex
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.