Single Family Residence on North Palm Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis home is so beautiful and will go FHA!! totally remodeled move in condition. this is 1,8192 sqft of new everything- roof-fixtures-windows- carpet- floors-and lots of other goodies 2 car garage Bathrooms have been modernly updated with new tile and counter tops.back yard is spectacular with a pool. if your clients needs space for them or business- this is perfect recently appraised at $225k and its yours for a song- make it yours and we will see you at closing!!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1956
- Square Footage:1819.00
- Lot Size: 12500.00 SqFt (0.29 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Fort Miller
- Grade School:Del Mar
- Listing Broker:Ben Torralva
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Garden Real Estate GoldLeaf
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.