Single-Family Home on Ennis Road, Squaw Valley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWonderful Country living in this 5 bedroom 2 1/4 bath on almost 5 acres. Spacious living room and family/game room with vaulted ceilings propane burning stove, two dual pak heating and cooling units, whole house fan, plus fans in most rooms, tankless water heater, newer windows, large 32 X 24 shop plus a 14 X 20 Bunk house or storage, large deck, 2 X 6 wire fencing surrounds this beautiful home with awesome views of the Mountains. Did I mention the tree house? This is Country living with beautiful views and easy commute to Fresno/Clovis or Visalia areas. Call for you private viewing
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1970
- Square Footage:2400.00
- Lot Size: 193660.00 SqFt (4.45 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Uncovered, Wood Deck Fenced, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Dunlap
- Grade School:Dunlap
- Listing Broker:Lorene Christopher
- Listing Office:Century 21 M & M and Associate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.