Single-Family Home on North Caspian Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFresno Paradise. This luxurious 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms house is a dream home in a high-end community. Among other things, the house has a pristine in-ground heated pool & spa; 16'x50' RV garage with 100amp electrical panel; detached exercise room; french doors; three 5.1 speakers systems and one 7.1 system; custom stone fireplace; MTI jetted therapy spa tub in master bedroom; oversized kitchen island with extended breakfast bar; wet and dry bars with granite countertops; walk-in master custom built closet; hot water circulating pump system; very spacious bedroom and bathroom with private entrance. www.5650caspian.com Flexible Seller - Wraparound Mortgage - Lease with Option to Buy - Please call for more details.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:5123.00
- Lot Size: 19551.00 SqFt (0.45 acres)
- Baths:6.00 (Tub/Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:Herndon-Barstow
- Listing Broker:Paul Gestic
- Listing Office:Fresno Income Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.