Single-Family Home on Avenue 26 , Chowchilla, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionEquestrian estate built with your horses in mind! Beautiful main home with 3 bedrooms, large open kitchen, extra large garage. 22 stalls in 2 barns with turn outs, 2 separate tack rooms, 100x200' covered riding area, 64' breaking round pen, 3 wash racks, 2 25' square hay shelters, totally finished 40x75' shop with a 1/2 bath and enclosed work rooms and a greenhouse. 2nd 1440+/- sq. ft. beautiful double wide mobile. Excellent deep well, concrete drive and underground irrigation. Everything is in excellent condition! Gated entry with key pad access. Both stall barns have their own tack rooms. Stalls are either 12x16' or 12x14' and all have rubber mats. Automatic fly control system. Full RV hook-ups with water power and sewer. This horse ranch is a true gem that you'll love to explore all 38+ acres!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:4140.00
- Lot Size: 1670962.00 Acres (38.36 acres)
- Baths:5.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Fenced, Mature Landscape, Garden Area, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Masonry, Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Chowchilla
- High School:Chowchilla
- Junior High School:Wilson
- Grade School:Chowchilla Schools
- Listing Broker:Sanford Blondell
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.