Single-Family Home on Dunlap Rd , Squaw Valley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis is a nice secluded property with a very private setting. It is all flat and usable. The property is surrounded by beautiful oaks tree's and has two seasonal creeks. A huge shop that is a 30 x 40 with a wood stove and evap cooler. There is also a 2 car covered car port.Close in to schools, stores, and post office. Property has a 2 bd, 2 bath single wide mobile home on it that needs a lot of work. Owner has added extra rooms with no permits. Mobile is not on a permanent foundation. Cash only!!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1000.00
- Lot Size: 108029.00 Acres (2.48 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Metal
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Wood Deck Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Evaporative Cool
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Dunlap
- Grade School:Dunlap
- Listing Broker:Janice Walters
- Listing Office:Pine Tree/Prop Mgm of Squaw
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.