Single Family Residence on Monreal Road, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionCompletely updated Bonadelle Ranch style. If your buyer is looking for some privacy, this home is fully fenced with sheet metal. Home has 3 beds & 2 baths with fresh paint throughout, also brand new granite counter tops, tile and new carpet. With 2.28 acres, the backyard is great for entertaining or horse back riding. There is a large covered patio, with enough space for RV or boat parking.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1990
- Square Footage:1408.00
- Lot Size: 99317.00 Acres (2.28 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Disposal, Eating Area
- School District:Golden Valley
- High School:Liberty
- Junior High School:Ranchos
- Grade School:Sierra View
- Listing Broker:Jorge Valdovinos
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Premier R. E.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.