Property DescriptionBack on the market Seller is very motivated Traditional sale, Perfect condo for 1st time home buyer. Home features open living area and spacious bedrooms. Complex has lots of mature landscaping and a community pool for your entertaining needs. Close to shopping and freeways. FHA Approved H.O.A covers water,trash and roof.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1967
- Square Footage:960.00
- Lot Size: 1200.00 SqFt (0.03 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Cooper
- Grade School:Homan
- Listing Broker:Banesa Elenes
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate-Flex
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.