Single Family Residence on West Mckinley Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionDiversified horse facility on 36.34 acres with more than 40 horse stalls, multiple paddocks, 1/2 mile circular race track, round pen, and 40,000 sq ft lighted arena, 5,000 sq ft hay barn, 8,400 sq ft main barn with stalls, office and tack rooms. Comfortable living accommodations in a well cared for 2 bedroom 1 bath home plus a 1 bdrm 1 bath nearly 500 sq ft guest house. Water is supplied by a domestic well plus a diesel driven ag well plus Fresno Irrigation District water. Not only is this property an ideal horse set up, but it is also a large enough parcel to provide excellent opportunities for agricultural development including permanent and/or seasonal plantings. Please be sure to click on the virtual tour to get an amazing aerial view of this fine property.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1184.00
- Lot Size: 1582970.00 SqFt (36.34 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Houghton-Kearney
- Grade School:Houghton-Kearney
- Listing Broker:Kenneth Neufeld
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.