Single Family Residence on West Shields Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLocated 10 min. from Shaw Ave & Hwy 99 and 5 min. to CA-180. Property is fenced, 2 houses on one lot totally 3625sq ft, 5beds & 2.5ba & finished basement nearly 500 sq ft, 2 ac of vineyards w/dripped lines, FID water & 1/2 ac opened land. Main house 2400 sq ft, private bed w/bath upstairs & 1bed w/bath downstairs, tile & hardwood floor, Kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, family room w/fireplace, living room, dining room, nook, ceiling fans, crown molding. Previous owners converted 600 sq ft garage & attached structure 3beds w/bath, washer and dryer hooked up. Seller spent lots of money for remodeling, painted interior-exterior, put tile, Stainless steel appliances, installed green fence & planted variety of fruit trees w/dripped lines. New propane line & leased tank. New well in 2015 & carport new roof in April 2016. Seller lives in the house & dogs on property.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1947
- Square Footage:3625.00
- Lot Size: 130680.00 SqFt (3.00 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Fruit/Nut Trees, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Houghton-Kearney
- Grade School:Houghton-Kearney
- Listing Broker:Ra Roath
- Listing Office:Roath Realty & Mortgage Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.