Single Family Residence on Elm Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionRemodeled down to the studs with permits. 4/3, hardwood floors, new stone fireplace with gas insert, new kitchen with no slam doors and drawers, new stainless GE Profile appliances, master suite, has large sitting area, jet tub and access to rear yard and pool, re-wired electrical with hi tech wiring, new pool equipment and diving board, 13000+ lot with alley access, large enough for a shop (ask about cost for new shop,) also new stucco siding accented with stone, finished garage with new openers.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1965
- Square Footage:2900.00
- Lot Size: 13020.00 SqFt (0.30 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert, Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis
- Junior High School:Clark
- Grade School:Clovis Elementary
- Listing Broker:Susan Davis
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.