Single Family Residence on North Lafayette Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionExcellent house in a quiet neighborhood, better own this affordable house than rent. Newer roof, newer AC, garage door, Nice tiles in Kitchen, living room and lobbies, Beautiful Stone work outside garage. Talk to your lender mortgage may be less than your rent. Traditional sale,Motivated seller, all offers will be reviewed thoroughly. Drive by once to see excellent location.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1956
- Square Footage:975.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:1.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Fort Miller
- Grade School:Homan
- Listing Broker:Puneet Bhargava
- Listing Office:Century 21 M & M and Associates
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.