Single Family Residence on Peach Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionCharming home in the Clovis Unified School District. Beautiful covered landscaped entrance. 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, sparkling clean large swimming pool with a large Jacuzzi in cabana, dual pane windows throughout, covered enclosed patio, close to shopping and public transportation. New roof has been installed and new water heater.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1960
- Square Footage:1308.00
- Lot Size: 6600.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Enclosed
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Evaporative Cool, Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Eating Area
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Cole
- Listing Broker:Percy Saucedo
- Listing Office:Century 21 Adanalian & Vasquez
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.