Single Family Residence on North La Ventana Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful home on a corner lot. Kitchen has granite countertops, built in range, oven and microwave, also has a center island for added counter space. Kitchen & Baths & entry way have tile floor. Bathrooms have upgraded fixtures. Master bedroom has a nice balcony. Bedrooms are carpeted. Upstairs has a large family room. Home is being rented for $1,900 per month.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2007
- Square Footage:2834.00
- Lot Size: 6327.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Microwave
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:Herndon-Barstow
- Listing Broker:Harpreet Bali
- Listing Office:Harpreet Bali, Broker
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.