Single Family Residence on North Barton Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful home located in a desirable area. 3 bedrooms 2 bath. Home was recently updated with travertine flooring, granite countertops, custom cabinet, custom fireplace, recessed lighting throughout the house and a nice spacious backyard. Must see in person to appreciate the beauty of this home!!!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1976
- Square Footage:1733.00
- Lot Size: 7200.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Ahwahnee
- Grade School:Eaton
- Listing Broker:Chanh Saephan
- Listing Office:Century 21 Jordan-Link & Company
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.