Property DescriptionBeautiful and spacious 2 bed 2 bath condominium located in North East Fresno gated community, within walking distance to shopping, schools and transit (Herndon and First). The property was recently remodeled or currently it is tenant occupied therefore making a great investment or owner occupied dwelling. Please submit our offers subject to walk through inspection and do not disturb tenants.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1982
- Square Footage:1350.00
- Lot Size: 3540.00 SqFt (0.08 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Ahwahnee
- Grade School:Fremont
- Listing Broker:Paul Gestic
- Listing Office:Fresno Income Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.