Single-Family Home on Leslie Lane, Hanford, Kings, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful home that is located near an expanding shopping center! Amazing backyard includes bbq area and pool!!! Very affordable for the caliber of home in this area. 559-900-8822
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1995
- Square Footage:1315.00
- Lot Size: 6159.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Hanford Schools
- High School:Hanford West
- Junior High School:Woodrow Wilson
- Grade School:Lincoln
- Listing Broker:Nicholas Garcia
- Listing Office:Edinhart Realty & Design Corp.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.