Single Family Residence on Magnolia Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionStunning Clovis home! Almost 2400 sq.ft. of tasteful living. Well appointed and thoughtful floor plan features deco paint throughout. Formal living and dining room. Spacious family room with wet bar, high ceiling, fireplace, and slider to patio. Casual dining with back yard views, breakfast bar, and wrap around kitchen with writing desk and new dishwasher. Family room, casual dining, and kitchen features freshly refinished wood flooring. Plantation shutters and quality fixtures too! Plenty of storage in the hall double closets and built-in cabinet. Master suite features large walk-in closet with cedar trim, high ceiling with fan, fireplace, French doors to patio, and a private bath suite with closing doors. Dual sinks and vanities, over-sized soaking tub, and large shower with seat. Lush landscaping outside and extra large patio for relaxation and entertaining. All this and Clovis schools! Only $1895 per month which includes yard care. One year lease. $2100 deposit. Call us today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1993
- Square Footage:2390.00
- Lot Size: 8880.00 SqFt (0.20 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Freedom
- Listing Broker:David Parker
- Listing Office:David Parker Properties Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.