Single Family Residence on E Bobwhite Court, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSharp remodeled home in Woodward Lake! New carpets, new paint, and new window blinds throughout. Popular floor plan with living, dining, kitchen, laundry, and half bath on first level, and 3 bedroom and two baths on second level. Master features walk-in closet and wood balcony deck. Two car tandem garage and large shady yard. Plus all the amenities of Woodward Lake! All this for only $1425 per month. One year lease. $1600 deposit. Check out all the pictures and call today for a viewing!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:1408.00
- Lot Size: 5490.00 SqFt (0.13 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Valley Oak
- Listing Broker:David Parker
- Listing Office:David Parker Properties Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.