Single Family Residence on Sablan Avenue, Firebaugh, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSuper clean 4 bedroom, 2 bath!! Completely updated through out and move in ready!!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1993
- Square Footage:1366.00
- Lot Size: 8520.00 SqFt (0.20 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Firebaugh-Las Deltas
- High School:Firebaugh
- Junior High School:Firebaugh
- Grade School:Hazel M. Bailey
- Listing Broker:Jamie Gallegos
- Listing Office:All State Homes Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.