Single-Family Home on W Saginaw Way, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionAmazing Stratton Floor Plan includes 4 large bedrooms, large laundry room plus an amazing loft upstairs. Down stairs includes a Formal Living Room, Large Great Room and Dining with Large Designer Kitchen with Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, Walk-In Pantry, and Center Island. Upgrades include Full Wrap Rain Gutters, Duel Zone AC, Coach Lights plus Solar for added Energy Efficiency! All this at an Amazing Home of The Week Price!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:2208.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: 13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:El Capitan
- Grade School:Steinbeck
- Listing Broker:Lisa Burke
- Listing Office:D.R. Horton CA3, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.