Single Family Residence on Pinewood Avenue, Sanger, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPride of ownership beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home large lot with a tile roof and an open floor plan. This open floor plan is a great set-up for a multi-family with granite countertops, an under-mount stainless steel single basin sink, with built-in appliances. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet, a on-suite bathroom and access to the back patio! Tile through-out the house and close to schools! This beauty won't last long, see it today! Bed and bath count different than tax records if important buyer to verify.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:2147.00
- Lot Size: 7380.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Washington Academic
- Grade School:Madison
- Listing Broker:Joseph Bronze
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.